Friday, August 27, 2010

Critical Thinking : Thanks to Mom & Dad.

Yesterday I sat for Critical Thinking Final Test.

I managed to answer all the questions and now I leave to Him to do the rest.

We plan, Allah decide.


One day before that, my dad called me. I was about to break fast but then my phone was silence.

So I called back but no one answered my call. I am pretty sure they were busy preparing the foods for break fast.

After that, my dad called me back and here was the conversation.




"Hello. Assalamualaikum ayah"
"Waalaikumsalam, tadi call ayah ka??"
"Ya, tengok ada misscall kat handphone tadi"
"Balik tak minggu ni?"
"Cheq (Saya) tak balik, ada banyak kerja, minggu ni ada Bengkel MUET, minggu depan ada buka puasa dengan classmates kat luar, tunggu 5 hb ni baru boleh balik."
"Tak pa laa kalau macam tu."
"Ayah, esok cheq ada test, Bahasa Inggeris (I mentioned English instead of BEL, you know why). Yang ni susah sikit"
"Pukul berapa?"
"Start pukul 12 tengah hari sampai pukul 2 petang"
"Tak pa, nanti ayah bagi tau mak, kami baca Yaasin sama-sama."



Ya Allah, the moment my dad said he is going to recite Yaasin when I sit in the test, I felt so relief.
Actually this has become  their routine if their children sit for the examinations.


Wallahi! I LOVE MY MOM, I LOVE MY DAD.
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.


And Alhamdulillah, I managed to answer the final test peacefully and hopefully InsyaAllah I will score.

3 comments:

SHAR said...

me too.. they are the best gift eva gifted to me..

Ain Marhan Muhamad said...

Ain Marhan Muhamad likes this :)

zahier said...

casper : so do I. :)


ain: :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...